|6+1 WRITING TRAIT:
- Focus on two homes
- How needs are met by each family
- Type of routines in each home
- Love from two care givers
- Positives about each home
- Differences of each home
- Visitation schedule
- Fold a paper in half and draw a picture of the child's "two homes" one on each side of the paper. Include details of one thing in each home that he/she likes. Despite being on different sides when it is folded they touch each other making one.
- Fold a paper in half a draw a picture of each parent on each side of the paper focusing on one trait the child likes about the parent. Despite being on different sides when it is folded they touch each other making one.
- Write about routines of each home (needs that are met).
- Write about schedule of visits.
- Write about the positive aspect of each home.
6+1 WRITING TRAIT
- Have the child make a title for the work.
- Have the child highlight key ideas of his/her writing and/or drawings.
- Help the child to stay focused on one idea while building detail and enhancing his/her description of this idea.
- Help the child to fill the paper with text and/or pictures in a balanced manner.